Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fed-Ex just delivered my new Scrap'n Easel....Woo Hoo.

Well I just received my new toy...I can't wait to use it. I have never made scrapbook pages before. I usually make cards, and do other crafts. I plan to do some pages in the near future, and I thought this would be a great aid in making them. The only thing I have to say on the negative side (and it is not really negative) is that it is heavier than I expected...maybe I missed that part in the description...I am still so excited, and can't wait to try it out.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafting day!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new toy!I'm a new follower from the love link up party you have a very lovley blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog via the link up love party. I'm a new follower. I love the earrings you made!!! They are gorgeous.
    ~Lu
    http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new toy! I am going to have to check the Scrap'n Easel out! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO jealous! I'd love to give one of these a try!! I'm running a bit late but trying to finish popping through the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete