Sunday, August 28, 2011

Invitation

These are the invitations we made for my daughter's 13th Birthday. This is the theme we are re-decorating her room in. They turned out great. I can wait to see her room when it is all complete. We have been buying things, and refurbishing items. The weekend before her birthday we are going to go in take all the items out (those left that we did not refurbish), and put all the new in. She is so excited and cant wait. The only thing that she is currently allowed to have before the room makeover is the new chair we bought for the room. The rest she has to wait for.
That is about all I have for now.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Those came out really pretty, Happy Birthday to your daughter. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful invitation, love the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog and also posting my blogaversary. Welcome to the fun of blogging. Have a wonderful weekend and a Big Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete