Monday, May 20, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

I know teacher appreciation was over a week ago, but I have been trying to make this post for several days. Blogger would not let me post pictures for some reason. Anyway, this is one of the gifts we made for my youngest daughter's Kinder teacher. She is really an amazing woman. I cut the wording out in black vinyl and placed it on the outside of the frame. I put a piece of silver card stock on the inside. Then I included a bow at the top with a blingy broach. I love how it turned out. This was only one of the gifts we made. I will try to get the other ones to post later.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Have a fantabulous day!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous gift!! Fantastic saying and I'm sure your DD's teacher will love and appreciate this very much!!

    ReplyDelete