Monday, January 17, 2011

All I can say is WOW...I actually won a blog award!!!!


First off I want to thank Ashley at http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com/ for bestowing this award on me. I do so appreciate it. I feel so honored to receive this. I just love to craft, and I have found inspiration from so many other's blog since I started the blog scene. So I must thank all them as well.

To accept this award I have to 
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers I recently found
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
 
8 things about myself
 
1. I am a mother to 3 spectacular kids.
2. I a married to one of the greatest men on the planet.
3. I work full time Monday through Friday which leaves mostly just weekends for crafing.
4. I love to do all things crafty
5. I am addicted to scanning blogs for inspiration.
6. I do not have a scrap room, so I must do all my crafting in the dining room...that, by the way, is also utalized daily as a dining room.
7. I love love love humor and laughter.
8. I love the fact that I may inspire some one with my postings or projects.
 
Now on to one of the most important requirments of this award...giving to others. The following blogs are in no particular order. I have been inspired by each and every one of them..Thank you for that!
 
 
Now please take the time to visit each one of these wonderful blogs along with Ashley's. Thanks again to all of you who inspire others. You are truly talented.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kathy for this sweet award and you kind words :)

    HUGS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm honored that you picked us to have this award!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for this award !
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Have a great Tuesday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for saying such nice thing. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    The nicest people all seem to craft!!!
    Terri
    http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete