Monday, January 3, 2011

Working on blog

I am working on my blog. I am using the damask background as inspiration. My oldest daugher will be 13 in October, and for her birthday she gets a room makeover. She has chosen this pattern. So the room will be white, black, and pink. It will have a Paris theme to it. We are starting now so that she can change her mind on things as she already has. I will post before and after pictures. However, the will not be on here until October. I know..it is a long wait. I will post items as we redo them, make them , or buy them. We have 9 more months to complete this. I am very excited as is she.
Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. I like your daughter's taste! What a fun present - a room make-over! If you need more inspiration in paper, check out Echo Park Paper's "Be Mine" line. :) It's right up that ally!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on my ladybug card! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love black, white, and pink together. And a Pris theme? How fun is that? Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am now a follower.
    http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this background.Good choice.Please post pics of when u are finished with it. I would love to see it. I became a follower and hope you check out my blog too.

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete