Sunday, February 20, 2011

Earings I made the last couple of weeks

I have been doing several things over the last few weeks. I am trying to re-decorate our master bath, we are re-decorating our oldest daughter's room, and I have made some jewelry. below are a few pictures of some earrings that I made. I will be posting some other pictures soon of the towels I made for the bath, and also a few of the things that i have completed for our oldest daughter's room. I also hope that I can get my Etsy store up and running soon.

 




Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the earrings you made, I'm a new follower from the love link up party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your craft projects. Your errings are awesome :O) Ugghh I don't know how to put the thing on my blog with all the blogs and pictures. I tried, couldn't get it to work. I am now following you! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. great earrings... I love the pics of the epicycle for your daughters room. I now want to redo my daughters room

    ReplyDelete