Monday, February 28, 2011

Pictures and frames completed

Well we are able to check another item off the list of things to do for my daughter's big 13th birthday room make-over.

Before

After

I used the Summer in Paris cartridge. I set them up on my Gypsy, and just streched them until they fit an 8x10 frame. After that I added the crystals with the iRoc. That tool and I are becoming best friends.
 We went to Kirklands this past weekend and found these cute high heel shoes in black, clear and fuschia so we just had to get them. I will take a picture of them later. We also got her a full length black mirror from there also. I plan to cut a few things out in vinyl to put on that. Anyway, as we complete more things I will post them.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh those Parisian frames are magnificent! Thank you for stopping by my blog today--I'm now following you too!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute frames!! I imagine your daughter's room is going to be quite something! Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you too! LOVE these- especially the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! My daughter has a poodles in Paris themed bedroom and I just might have to "scraplift" this idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower of yours too!

    ReplyDelete