Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two projects completed

Well I have fianlly started doing things for my daughter's room make over. I have completed two things so far. I Have changed her dryerase/cork board, and added jewles to a pillow.
For the cork/dry erase board I painted the trim black, and I painted the cork side white. Then I added a pink ribbon with a black and white ribbon down the middle. I may end up just buying a new one since the dry erase side has seen better days. I found the pillow at Hancock Fabrics, and it matched what we are doing perfectly...not to mention it was on SALE...my favorite word. I just added fuschia jewels with my iRoc...which I love.
                                                                               Before
After

Before

After

Tomorrow we paint picture frames.....so more before and after photos to follow!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment