Friday, November 9, 2012

Help with blog makeover

While stalking ;) many blogs I am amazed by all the awesomeness that people have created. I like to think of myself as some what computer savy, but for he life of me I can not figure out how to create my own blog design. So I am hoping that someone out there in blog land can point me in the right direction. I plan to be much more active with my blogging, and I want my blog to be something I am in love with, and right now I'm not. I currently using a template that I found online..nothing personal to call my own....Sooooo enough of my whining...if anyone could please help me with information on how to accomplish this I would so appreciate it.
Thanks to all of you...and have a fantabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy I do blog makeovers. I do charge for them.
    If you want info visit my blog and use the contact me form and explain what you would like. I will return the email as soon as I can.
    Also if you scroll down to the bottom of the blog on right hand corner you will see a list of blogs I have done so you can have an idea of what I do:)

    ReplyDelete