Friday, November 2, 2012

Long time no post

Well it has been quite some time since I have made a post. Since we sold our house and are waiting for our new one to be completed I am not able to get a lot of crafting done. I am going BANANAS!!! We put all my crafting supplies into storage...only after my loving husband agreed to get a climate controlled storage facility. Well lately I have been buying more and more crafting supplies again. I just hope I do not have too many duplicate items sitting in storage. There was no way I could go cold turkey though. So even though I have not made any cards lately (which is my most favorite thing to do) I have been busy doing some other things. I decided that the colors for my new craft room are going to be black white and turquoise. I am repurposing bins, making over a filing cabinet, and crocheting a blanket specifically for the craft room. I will post some pics of those items as they are completed. I am getting rather excited as the house is nearing completion. We have walls inside now, and the brick and stone are up on the outside. I can not wait for the house to be complete so that I can get in there and get my craft room decorated then up and running.
Well I have made this long enough. I look forward to getting back into posting on my blog, and reading others.
Have a fantabulous day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Hang in there, hopefully you would have to hold on too much longer to be back to crafting regularly.

    Come by my blog...there's something there for you!

    Susie
    Susie Craft Happy

    ReplyDelete