Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year and embroidery work

First I want to send out a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. I hope that your holidays were filled with love, laughter, family and friends. We had a wonderful Christmas here in south Texas with 80 degree weather. I love the weather here so very much. I prefer warmth to cold any day. Today it is in the low 50's, and you would think it is blizzard conditions outside. I do get a little cracked up when I see people bundled up for a snow storm that is never coming. I do understand that people from here are not used to the cold so anything below 70 is freezing. We went out shopping a couple of days ago when it was in the low 60's..my husband had shorts on, and I had capris on. Everyone thought we were crazy. We had a good laugh.
A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me to do some embroidery work on a couple of towels for her bathroom. They have the nautical theme, and she told me kind of what she was looking for. The below is what I ended up creating for her. She is so in love with them...thank goodness.
So one last thing then I will quit boring you, and be on my way to do laundry (I know...don't be jealous.) Our house is STILL not complete. It should have been done the end of October. The last word we got was that it would be complete January 22nd. Well that was until we told them they had to fix a really big screw up they made on the floor in the second floor bedroom. So as of today I don't know if our date has changed or not. I am so anxious to get into the house so I can get all my crafting stuff out of storage, and get my new craft room up and running. The closer it gets the worse I get.

I hope you all have a fantabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment